Thank you for choosing Peru Travel With Purpose S.A.C. (hereafter, TWP) for your Peru tours. Please read through the following terms and conditions carefully as they form the basis of your contract with TWP with regards to your booking via this website or through email. By paying any portion of your invoice, you and all travelers associated with your booking agree to these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of Liability
TWP is not liable in any way for sickness, personal bodily injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delay, emotional/mental suffering, or detriment to person or property due to any cause, or any related financial expenses incurred, during our tours or communication with our company through any means.
By participating in any TWP tours:
- You assume the associated risks and responsibilities.
- You accept that you have been strongly advised to obtain adequate travel insurance for every person participating in a TWP tour.
- You agree that you, your successors, executors, and administrators are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to not commence any litigation proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and liabilities outlined above.
- You agree to indemnify TWP against any claims related to the risks and liabilities outlined above.
- You confirm that you are physically able to participate in TWP tours.
- You confirm that you suffer no medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in TWP tours.
- You consent to receiving medical treatment in the case of injury, accident, or illness during TWP tours.
- You agree to indemnify TWP against any claims, costs, or expenses related to the abovementioned medical treatment.
- You agree to listen to your driver/guide/host, follow their instructions, and make sure any children in your care do the same.
By participating in any TWP tours:
- You agree that any film, sound, video, or other recordings taken of or during any TWP tours will not be used in any production, or advertising without prior consent from TWP.
- You agree that TWP may use any film, sound, video, or other recordings taken of or during any TWP tours at our discretion and without prior approval.
- You agree to pay for any TWP tours using a credit card based on the amount in US dollars shown on your invoice. Your credit card or credit card company may convert this amount to your local currency based on their own exchange rate and/or charge associated fees, neither of which TWP is responsible for.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% per person at least 45 days prior is required to reserve date(s) unless otherwise agreed upon via written notice.
- The remaining balance of the invoice must be paid at least 30 days prior to the tour departure date unless otherwise agreed upon via written notice.
- Late payment penalties (5% per week) apply when the full invoice is paid less than 30 days prior to the tour departure date unless otherwise agreed upon via written notice.
- TWP reserves the right to cancel your tour if full payment is not received within 30 days prior to your departure unless otherwise agreed upon via written notice.
Customer Cancellation & Reimbursement Policy
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- We do NOT provide refunds due to altitude sickness, food poisoning, family emergencies, coronavirus disease, acts of God, or any other reason given by the passenger.
- TWP reserves the right to alter or cancel any trip due to weather or any other necessity. If a trip is cancelled by TWP before departure, the customer will receive credit towards future travel in the full amount valid for 1 year from the original booking. If a trip is cancelled by TWP midway through the tour, no refunds or credit will be provided.
- There are no exceptions to this refund policy.
Peru Travel With Purpose S.A.C. Terms & Conditions updated May 2nd, 2022